- A soothing and hydrating oil for dry, mature and ageing skin
- High in Gamma Linoleic Acid which restores skin’s epidermal barrier
- Evening Primrose is well-known for its anti-ageing and hydrating properties
- Starflower Oil helps restore moisture to the skin, as well as being very soothing
- Natural Vitamin E is highly bioavailable and has antioxidant properties
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin
Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower Oil have especially high levels of Gamma Linoleic Acid which is ideal for soothing the skin and restoring the skin’s epidermal barrier and skin tone. Gamma Linoleic Acid is an essential fatty acid, similar to Alpha Linoleic Acid found in Rosehip Oil. This means these oils are amazing at hydrating the skin.
Starflower (Borage) Oil is often used in traditional medicines for skin problems such as dryness and irritation. Evening Primrose has been a traditional anti-ageing ingredient as well as being consumed to assist with skin problems. Because Evening Primrose Oil can oxidise quickly, this can make it difficult to package for topical use. For this reason, we bottled all of our oils and serums in airless and lightless pump bottles.
We added Natural Vitamin E which slows down this oxidation process down, as well as being good for the skin itself. It’s also highly bioavailable and has amazing antioxidant properties. However, it can still be helpful to keep the oil in a cool place if storing for a long period of time or even the refrigerator. Not the best smelling oil, but definitely one of the most effective.