Little Caleb creates stylish silicone teether with personalized names. This makes such one-of-a-kind teether for your teething baby. A personalized teether is also most thoughtful gift you can give as baby shower or any other occasions.
When you order from Little Caleb, simply choose numbers of letters and type the personalized name during check out on order notes.
PLEASE ALLOW 10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE Due to Chinese New Year Holiday, all orders received after Feb 9 be dispatched on Feb 26.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- Our eco-friendly design of silicone baby teether is stylish for moms, yet safe for your little ones.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone rubber that is ideal for smoothing babies' sore gums.
- Teether with bumpy back helps provide extra relief to babies' sore gums.
- Great for development of tactile sensitivity and a great distraction when nursing.
- Firmly secured onto a strong organic cotton cord with 100% natural wooden clip.
- Teether can be interchangeable with pacifier or other teether at mom's choice.
- 100% Non-toxic, free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, laxtex, lead and cadmium.
- FDA, LFGB, SGS approved.
- Designed in New York.
- Comes along with our reusable cotton drawstring pouch, perfect for storage on-the-go.
Organic wooden round clip 3.5cm*3.5cm
CLEANING & CARE
Washable with mild soap and water. Do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Do not leave products in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
Always use with adult supervision. Do not leave child unattended while using this product. This is not a toy. Inspect the product before each use.
Little Caleb owned by a California fashion jewelry company with over 15 years history. In 2016, first launched a baby jewelry and accessories line - Little Caleb.
All products are handmade and design in Los Angeles which stylish for moms, yet safe for your little ones.
Little Caleb offers the most on-trend silicone teething jewelry, accessories and soother clip is the highest quality and has been tested as being 100% safe. Go to the Brand Page to learn more