- A deep moisturising balm for very dry skin
- Made with natural oils like Shea Butter & Coconut Oil
- Full of healing ingredients such as Allantoin & Natural Vitamin E
- Hemp Seed Oil is very moisturising and helps soothe the skin
- Perfect for those extra dry spots like elbows, heels and hands
Got hands or hooves so dry that they crack? We made this delicious butter balm for a few close friends who had skin in need of some extra attention and serious thirst-quenching. For times like these, a normal moisturiser just won’t cut it. Learn to love those extra dry areas such as hands, knees, heels and elbows that always seem to be a little rougher than the rest.
Shea Butter is one of the most intense moisturising ingredients around, however, on its own, it’s too hard to apply to the skin. We mixed in some other hydrating and healing ingredients to help make it easier to rub in to deliver the moisture to where it’s needed most. After getting feedback from our customers, we gave it a delicious scent that smells like Vanilla cookies. Now all you have to do is try not to eat it. Also doubles as a yummy lip balm.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cannibis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Natural Vanilla Fragrance.